BEST OFFER OVER $350K BY END OF FEB 2019!
Located in one of the most vibrant farming communities in Far North Queensland, this property is perfect for those looking for more MAIN ROAD EXPOSURE!
• Current use is an Engineering Work Shop
• Corner allotment with Side Access - 29m Highway Frontage & Depth of 56m
• Tully is a small town adjacent to the Bruce Highway
• More room on this 1824m2 allotment- Zoned Light Industrial
• Bruce Highway Frontage – between Cairns & Townsville
• Surrounded by a mixture of Expanding Light Industrial/Service Industries
• Services include Town Water, Telephone and Sewerage
• Agricultural town – main crops – Sugar Cane & Bananas –Tully Sugar Mill
• Medium Height Industrial Shed
• Concrete Floor & Driveway
• Steel Frame with steel cladding to Roof & Walls
• Total floor area of 1073m2
• Air-Conditioned Office/Reception area of 63.72M2
• Concrete Masonry Block Walls
• Tiled Floors & Suspended Panel Ceilings
• Fixed cupboard with kitchen sink
• Male & Female Bathroom Facilities
SUITABLE FOR LIGHT INDUSTRIAL PURPOSES, TRUCK DEPOT, MACHINERY STORAGE, INVESTMENT
Realistically priced to suit the market at offers over $350,000!
Contact Exclusive Marketing Agents Jodie Rampton on 0498 877 050 or Tim Rampton on 0498 877 055 for more details.