* Main street exposure
* Solid concrete building with new roof in 2006
* Centrally located between Bunnings and Coles
Adjoining Bunnings and across the road from Coles, this commercial freehold building is in a prime location, with main street frontage near the corner of Edith Street and the Bruce Highway. Be seen by everyone that drives through Innisfail!
Made up of showroom space, a large office and warehouse storage, the building covers 306m2 and sits on a 592m2 block of land. If you need more storage, there’s an additional 92m2 of storage space on the mezzanine level.
This building is solid; built in 1947 with 8-12 inch concrete walls and a new roof (2006). There are 30 recently installed solar panels located on the roof, providing energy efficiency for the owners.
Other key features of the property:
- Fully tiled and air-conditioned throughout the showroom space and office
- Full kitchen in the office
- Vehicular access for deliveries and staff parking via a laneway beside Bunnings
- Currently occupied by Innisfail Chemex and Pool Super Store
- Separate male and female toilets
This is a great opportunity to purchase a commercial building with high profile Bruce Highway frontage. Take your commercial portfolio or business to the next level! This could be all yours for $795,000.
Contact Exclusive Marketing Agents Tim Rampton 0498 877 055 and Jodie Rampton 0498 877 050 with questions, or for a viewing.