Owner is ready to move on and has reduced the price to meet the market. Value here at $485k...
Hustle, bustle and noise all belong on the endangered species list in this peaceful garden setting with manicured lawns on 8120m2 (2 acres) at Hull Heads.
If it's time for you to take the back seat and plan your days around the tide times, you'll find it difficult to go past this property when comparing features, location and price.
Located between the mouths of two rivers, the hardest decision you'll have to make is what fishing rod to use.
The home and grounds have been finished to perfection, leaving you ample time to plan your other more leisurely pursuits.
* 2m wide patios on 2 sides & 5m wide rear patio
* Low maintenance clay block exterior – throw away the paint brushes
* Hard rendered internal walls
* 3 Bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
(3rd bedroom is utilised as a study but could be partitioned to form a bedroom plus study)
Master bedroom is ‘as big as a ballroom’ – featuring walk-in robe and ensuite
* Main bathroom with twin vanities, bathtub, shower recess and separate WC
* Need more bedrooms? Why not enclose some of the extensive patio space!
* Feature entry – ¾ height glass brick wall
* Security screens on windows and doors and locks on windows
* Mostly tiled with carpet in 2 of the 3 bedrooms plus the living room
* New ceiling fans throughout
* High ceilings to promote good airflow
* Large kitchen with cupboards to ceiling height- ceramic glass cooktop, electric wall oven
* Central Carrier Air-conditioning with split system in 3rd bedroom/study
* Shed space galore - 4 bay shed with 3 door opening, each 3.05m high- one of the bays is 7m long & suitable for a boat or caravan- in addition to an enclosed workshop at rear and another 2 open carports
* Fibreglass rainwater tank to capture water from the roof of the shed
* Town water in addition to two Bores with water outlets scattered around grounds - rainwater piped to kitchen for fresh drinking water
* Fruit trees galore - tropical, citrus- avocado, mango, custard apple, peach, lime, orange, mandarin
* Manicured grounds studded with native trees and ornamental shrubs
* Fully fenced with a privacy barrier between the adjoining caravan park
* 18 Solar panels on the roof to assist with power costs
* Council rates are a moderate $2,689/yr
* Midway between Cairns and Townsville
* 2km to boat ramps
* 2 Minutes to the beach by car
Your gateway to 19 tropical islands including Dunk, Bedarra and Hinchinbrook and the spectacular Great Barrier Reef.
How many more reasons do you need to call?
Contact Executive Marketing Agents Jodie Rampton on 0498 877 050 or Tim Rampton on 0498 877 055