A stunning residence in an elevated position on a huge 1,184m2 and set amongst private, tropical gardens. The home has been newly built in 2007 and designed for our tropical summers in order to maximise the breezes with extensive use of louvers - aluminium on the weather side.
Once inside, the home has a high degree of privacy and tranquillity with the luxury of 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and it boasts stunning and far-reaching views in every direction. Featuring a luxuriously-styled kitchen, minimalist in form with glass splash back, soft-close drawers, stone feature wall on the face of the island bench, gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher. A practical designed living space where you can entertain in style.
Additional Features Include:
- Solid rendered block construction.
- Polished timber Blackbutt floors.
- Open plan, central living areas.
- A media room adjoining the kitchen.
- Central air-conditioning throughout with fans and screens.
- Luxurious sized master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and doors opening onto the deck constructed of long wearing spotted gum with wrought iron features and an outlook over the courtyard – paved greenhouse.
- Ensuite features wide shower recess, twin shower heads, large vanity and WC combined.
- Main bathroom with tiling from floor to ceiling, bathtub, separate shower recess and WC.
- Well-designed office for anyone wanting to work from home with adjoining powder room.
- The laundry is spacious and features a work bench and plenty of storage cupboards in addition to extensive storage throughout the home.
- Outdoor entertainment area, complete with a fire pit, chimney, mini-bar and TV point so you can watch your favourite sporting event.
- Outdoor shower and room for a pool.
- A wide, double carport with a ventilated storage area at the rear, providing easy access to your fishing and camping gear.
The convenience of living only minutes from the Innisfail CBD. Value at $660,000.
To inspect, please call Jodie Rampton on 0498 877 050 or Tim Rampton on 0498 877 055 to arrange a viewing of this magnificent home where there’s nothing left to do but move in and start living.